Monday, July 23, 2012

Chestnuts' Custom: [OC] Kino Hamanka II


Chestnuts' Custom: Repaints are.. Sometimes Acceptable

Sold
minus feed

My original Kino Hamanka and Derpy Hooves Mk II went missing in the post and I refunded the customer their money.. shortly after, she wrote back to me and asked if I could re-do them but this time use recorded postage. Always trying to improve, I had already noticed one or two bits on Kino that I could improve, between us myself and the customer had agreed on the previous colour for her body, however neither of us were 100% happy with it, so this time around I mixed a little white into the flesh tone paint to get the colour closer. I also wanted her to have more yellow streaks in her hair, as the reference picture clearly shows she has quite a few..

Kino Hamanka II

Before


Reference


After









No comments:

Post a Comment